CONTINENT OF MAFRICA
Adapted from Jack Scruby's original by HistoriFigs.
Copies available here: Website = http://historifigs.com
Permission for use on this blog kindly granted by HistoriFigs.
--Southwest: Tokatu, Britannia's main base and access point into Mafrica.
--Southeast: Kismet, too vulnerable due to vulcanism to use as a main base.
--Center: Khyber [or Kyber] Pass.
08 September 1898/2008: Battle of Japura Singh at the western exit of The Khyber Pass. Location not named on the map. Exact location: under the letter E in Kyber Pass. (Chapter 2)
17 September 1898/2008: Battle of Tranjapour. (Chapter 7)
25 July 1899/2009: Battle of Kotar. (Chapters 12, 13 and 14)
Late August 1899/2009 Circumstances:
-- KHAN's Host at Bebara
-- The General and Chota fought at Kotar and are en-route to Bebara.
-- All Imperial forces at Fort Grant.
-- See Chapters 12-16
1. Click on images to enlarge them.
2. Continental Map coloration is actual.
3. My computer changed coloration for The Regional Map.
4. The Tactical Map started as a black and white photocopy at 200% enlargement. Kotar, Fort Grant, the stream there and Tranjapour were hand-drawn by yours truly. The circular special effect came from my Kodak "EasyShare" program.
5. Maps will continue to be used as the story unfolds.
6. Elsewhere on Mafrica: French Foreign Legion Post, the hideaway of El Krobar and more. The latter are under development in the imaginations of regional friends raising Imperial and indigenous forces as did Jack Scruby some four decades ago.
7. YOU can do this too.