Situation: Lt. Col. Lawford's New Prison
Location: Kota-Ki-Bandahar Village
Pukka (1st rate) images if you click on them twice husoor (lord)
Men atop the village Watch Tower lean over to observe and cheer the procession.
They assemble in an orderly way before the tower. The village malik (headman) converses with KHAN as Lt. Col. Lawford is brought forward. One horsemen (left center) has his attention drawn elsewhere.
Striped men appear from the tower.
Trooper: "Da Colonel."
The guest wears the uniform of an hussar.
They observe riders coming forward from the cavalry horde.
The Europeans ride calmly to meet the approaching natives.
1. H.G.Walls artfully built the two gorgeous watch towers.
2. From the collection of Chuck: Roads and natives on tall circular bases. Thank you Chuck!
3. The hussar is a 30mm Suren from the Napoleon in Egypt range. Contact Tradition of London. The mirliton was replaced with a Hinterland Miniatures busby.
4. From Miniature Building Authority: Stone walls, bridge, wooden walls and buildings.
5. The Terrain Guy's excellent table covering and river add much to scenes.
6. Grey natives skillfully painted by Reinforcements By Post.
7. Your remarks are always welcome. Click on the word, "comments" below.