Date: November 3, 1899
Situation: Reinforcements Arrive
Location: Fort Grant
Click Photos 1-2 Times For Singular Advantages
Previously we saw three Imperial contingents en-route to Fort Grant.
1. The sailors are from Perry Miniatures 28mm Sudan range. See previous chapter for more detail.
2. Buildings are from Miniature building Authority. Terrific structures, don't you think?
3. The chaps atop the yard office sitting and with hand on the table are Foundry expertly painted by John Preece.
4. The fence and loading dock were scratch-built more than a decade ago for a model railroad layout.
5. Train cars and locomotive power are from Lionel. Trackage is Gargraves.
6. Pine trees are from Scenic Express. Once upon a time they sold packs of 25 at a very reasonable cost.
7. I am reliably reminded the white-coated riders are from Tiger Miniatures. I purchased these from the retailer Recreational Conflict.