Date: November 3, 1899
Situation: Reinforcements Arrive
Location: Fort Grant
Click Photos 1-2 Times For Singular Advantages
Previously we saw three Imperial contingents en-route to Fort Grant.
1. The sailors are from Perry Miniatures 28mm Sudan range. See previous chapter for more detail.
2. Buildings are from Miniature building Authority. Terrific structures, don't you think?
3. The chaps atop the yard office sitting and with hand on the table are Foundry expertly painted by John Preece.
4. The fence and loading dock were scratch-built more than a decade ago for a model railroad layout.
5. Train cars and locomotive power are from Lionel. Trackage is Gargraves.
6. Pine trees are from Scenic Express. Once upon a time they sold packs of 25 at a very reasonable cost.
7. I am reliably reminded the white-coated riders are from Tiger Miniatures. I purchased these from the retailer Recreational Conflict.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Bill Another Great Chapter! I like the new figures, John did a nice job on the Naval unit.
I was so taken with the train in the last chapter that I failed to notice the name of the new officer, "Dyce-Powers"
When wargamming, I prefer my officers to have powers over the dyce.
Another great little story, with some wonderful figures and outstanding scenery.
The Naval Contingent are very smart and I'm convinced they'll be able to deal effectively with whatever comes at them, fingers crossed.
Post a Comment